-
September 23rd, 2006, 08:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks SOO MUCH everyone!! I am beginning to get ideas now. I just got back from the mall and I couldnt seem to find any nice sandals w/ heals that are gold. Im thinking I MIGHT be able to get away w/ a really nice pair of flat gold flip-flops (for anyone who shops at American Eagle, im guessing you have seen gold sandals there before.)
I still have no idea what to do with my hair. If I dont post pics for you guys tonight, I will ASAP tomarrow. My dress is about down to my knees. Its sleevless and has a piece of fabric attached to the dress that ties around the nech. (Its a bit like a halter.) So im thinking leaving my hair down would be a bit too much since I have very curly hair. (which can easily be streightened...but that might look TOO casual.) I really like the idea of a headband though. I do wear headbands all the time when my hair is curly and I put it into a big buch in the back.
Would you think that brown makeup would look ok with a gold dress?? again. I am having quite a bit of trouble with this because I always wear black or something else.
A salon is definitly not in my budget since I think my date is paying for my ticket, and I only have enough for shoes. lol.
I am really sorry for rambling on and on. I just have no idea what to do. hehe.
Again, thanks SOO MUCH!!!!!! I love u guys! lol.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks